News -  Another damning day of testimony (58 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 2) 

In what might be the final day of the public impeachment hearings, former Senior Director for Russian and European Affairs at the National Security Council Fiona Hill offered additional evidence that Trump was trying to extort Ukraine into investigating Joe & Hunter Biden.

Fiona Hill also demolished the Republican conspiracy theory that it was Ukraine rather than Russia who interfered with the 2016 election.

David Holmes, Bill Taylor's staffer who witnessed Gordon Sondland's phone call to Trump from a restaurant in Kiev, also testified today.

Because John Bolton wants to wait for a court decision before testifying, the Democrats have apparently decided to go forward without his testimony, though that could change if Bolton really wants to testify.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/21/politics/fiona-hill-david-holmes-public-impeachment-hearing/index.html

To: Hector442  (2 of 2) 
 48946.2 in reply to 48946.1 

I listened to a lot of the inquiry over the last couple of weeks.  What I got out of it was the 2 smartest people in that room were Dr. Hill and George Kent.  I got the impression that everyone else had a little something eating at their conscience.

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.