Politics -  The House Judiciary Committee arrives (95 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 

Mark December 4th on your calendar.  That's the day the House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Jerrold Nadler, begins its formal impeachment hearing on Trump.  It's the Judiciary Committee which must recommend whether or not to impeach Trump.

In addition, Jerrold Nadler has invited Trump & his attorneys to attend the hearing.  It's his way of telling Trump to put up or shut up.

In the meantime, Trump is suddenly claiming he had nothing to do with mad dog Rudy Giuliani's machinations in Ukraine.

I don't know which I'd prefer to watch:  Trump perjuring himself at the Judiciary Committee hearing or Giuliani unloading all his dirt on Trump.  In addition, more evidence has been released proving that Trump knew about the whistleblower's complaint before he released the money Congress authorized for Ukraine.

On yesterday's broadcast MSNBC's Katy Tur, substitute hosting for MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell, discussed all 3 topics with former Assistant Watergate Special Prosecutor Jill Wine-Banks, anti-Trump Republican William "The Bloody" Kristol and Neera Tanden from the Center for American Progress.

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/trump-throws-rudy-under-the-bus-with-new-ukraine-comments-74148421840

To: Hector442  (2 of 3) 
 48956.2 in reply to 48956.1 
Hector442 said:

I don't know which I'd prefer to watch: Trump perjuring himself at the Judiciary Committee hearing or Giuliani unloading all his dirt on Trump.

Can we have both? Get the popcorn. <g>

It's not at all surprising that Trump now suddenly didn't know a thing about Giuliani's machinations, had nothing to do with that mess. That's Trump, no loyalty to anyone but expects complete loyalty and obedience from his underlings. The question is whether the GOP members will ever figure this out and act rationally, on facts.

Hector442 said:

In addition, more evidence has been released proving that Trump knew about the whistleblower's complaint before he released the money Congress authorized for Ukraine.

That shows corrupt intent, attempted extortion then trying to cover it when he learned that it's about to be exposed. He's just a plain old Mafia boss.

To: All  (3 of 3) 
 48956.3 in reply to 48956.2 

If Trump decides to attend the House Judiciary Committee impeachment hearing that begin on December 4th, it'll be even more of a suicide mission than believed just several days ago.

First, Trump has cognitively declined even more over the past week.

Second, more evidence, including photos and audio & video tapes provided by indicted alleged felon Lev Parnas, has been turned over to the House Intelligence Committee.  The specifics aren't yet known, but you can be sure there's some incriminating evidence there that'll make Trump decide it's time to defect to Russia.

On today's very early morning broadcast Seth Meyers explained what an incredible (yet delightful) disaster it would be if Trump is stupid enough to show up for the House Judiciary Committee impeachment hearing.

https://www.nbc.com/late-night-with-seth-meyers/video/house-invites-trump-to-next-impeachment-hearing-a-closer-look/4076038

• Edited November 28, 2019 12:46 pm  by  Hector442

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.