News -  You won't believe what Giuliani is doing (56 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 

Trump is in the process of being impeached for extorting Ukraine and Giuliani is close to being indicted for his assorted alleged crimes.  Yet mad dog Rudy Giuliani is now in Ukraine again pressuring Ukraine officials to produce dirt on Joe Biden & his son Hunter Biden!!!

On yesterday's broadcast MSNBC's Brian Williams discussed Giuliani's madcap antics with former Assistant U.S. Attorney Berit Berger.

http://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour/watch/giuliani-is-back-in-ukraine-looking-for-dirt-on-the-bidens-for-trump-74612805769

To: Hector442  (2 of 4) 
 48966.2 in reply to 48966.1 

And little Donny of course knows nothing about this, a Sgt. Schultz "Nothing! I know nothing!"

Yet Republicans ignore all these facts, all the reality of Trump using his position as President to pressure Ukraine to help his re-election campaign. The entire GOP is complicit in this corruption, and should be voted out.

To: Knotpicky (RUTA)  (3 of 4) 
 48966.3 in reply to 48966.2 
Knotpicky (RUTA) said:

The entire GOP is complicit in this corruption,

I hope that isn't true.  I have to think that there is someone out there who is just trying to keep his head down and avoiding the flak from both sides.  I admit it shows a certain weakness but there might be one.

Reply   Options 

To: 48mirage  (4 of 4) 
 48966.4 in reply to 48966.3 

I think it is true, the entire GOP is complicit in Trump's corruption. Yes, they're keeping their heads down, trying to stay out of little Donny's ire and tweeting. But by that action, they're putting their own political prospects above the security of the nation; they're violating their oath of office to defend the Constitution. They are complicit by putting their party above national security and the Constitution, party allegiance above the law. And that, to me, is corrupt.

I'm not sure any Republican who spoke out strongly against Trump would get much flak from Democrats. I suspect they'd get a comment about why it took so long, but that's a true observation. They've known Trump's corruption for months, if not 3 years, and were too cowardly to oppose it. I think Democrats would pretty much welcome the support, probably not wholly trusting it, but nevertheless welcome it.

So far the Republicans who are leaving office, not running for re-election, and then speaking mildly against Trump haven't gotten any flak from Democrats. Some gentle flak about how meekly they criticize Trump, but not real flak. At least not compared to the garbage and flak Republicans are throwing at the Democrats on the judicial and intelligence committees taking impeachment testimony.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.