MetaForum: politics/culture/news

Hosted by Meta (DigYourGig)|Meta/Pulling To The Left group on Facebook

Politics, news, culture, entertainment. (If you don't want to view this forum in Zeta mode, you don't have to. Update your preferences and select "View all forums in Classic mode.)

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Republicans buying votes   Politics

Started by JSixis; 1562 views.
JSixis

5/30/09

http://rawstory.com/blog/2009/05/court-document-republican-election-judge-bought-votes-with-oxycontin

Republicans convicted of buying votes, now I understand why they harp about voter fraud, they are guilty of it

In reply toRe: msg 1
Kisa (Fools_Bane)

5/30/09

He bought those votes cheap.  His bribees should have held out for morphine.

Gives new life to the term "dittohead."

g'ma (geema1)

5/31/09

>fake Austrian accent<

Pro-JEC-tion

Gomez:  is it unpleasant?
Dr. Pinderschloss:  extremely. 

JSixis

6/1/09

haha, amazing isn't it? Doesn't seem possible they could get enough votes to change an election but every one counts, unless they are voting for the other side, then it is a problem.
In reply toRe: msg 6
Kisa (Fools_Bane)

6/1/09

::sigh::

I was being sarcastic.  He paid for the votes with oxycontin. 

Morphine is stronger and more effective at pain control/suppression where major pain is concerned. 

Never mind.  It was a cheap shot.

Hat-tipped you:

http://discuss.epluribusmedia.net/content/republicans-and-voter-fraud-projecting

(initially forgot where I'd seen it, but just updated with a hat-tip back to this thread)

SP4361

6/3/09

I was saying this the whole time they were being crybabies about supposed fraud in the last election.

yet it was the repukes calling my uncle, wanting to convince my departed (2 years at the time) grandma to vote repub. she hadn't voted in the last 20 or so years of her life.

JSixis

6/5/09

thanks, Bradblog.com (another great website) has been covering "voter fraud" for a long time, he has some excellent stories on the diebold machines