Pope of Funk! (NAIJERU)

NYCOC/ICC Discussion

Hosted by Pope of Funk! (NAIJERU)

This forum is a place for non-censored discussion of the ICOC, the New York City Church of Christ, or anything else.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Steve Johnson's home on sale for $1M!   Leaders

Started by Nada (ynn2); 9536 views.
Nada (ynn2)

2/3/04

Check this out people, don't forget to click on "view more photos" to see the fireplace in the bathroom!

http://www.prudentialrand.com/dreamhome.asp?pid=315674

Edited 2/4/2004 9:55:02 AM ET by Nada (YNN2)
satan's lovah (MINAN05)
Staff
That's a fuckin' NICE fireplace in the bathroom.

I'm emailing this to everyone on my exicc list. EVERYONE should know what these assholes did with our money.

dromano8

2/3/04

Does anyone know/remember where Steve (or was it Kip) made the comment that some of us just don't understand what a 'material harvest' is??? I just looked at SJ's apology letter and it isn't there...I know I heard/read one of them say it recently. I think that quote should go with the picture!

satan's lovah (MINAN05)
Staff

STEVE JOHNSON, I WANT MY TITHE BACK, YOU FUCKIN' HYPOCRITICAL BASTARD!!!!!!!!!

Edited 2/3/2004 5:07:54 PM ET by minan (MINAN05)
dromano8

2/3/04

Minan

It is up for sale..he will be making a profit and moving to one of the cheapest parts of the county. I do think the NYer's should get together and confront him...ask him for some of the proceeds.

satan's lovah (MINAN05)
Staff
How do you sue people like this....
I wonder, since a huge lawsuit isn't going to pay anything, if people who went to small claims court could get something back.
dromano8

2/3/04

you are right ...I don't know how much you would actually get but I think it is worth making a lot of noise about.
sending the pic to anyone and everyone is a great start...as you did.
I have heard of someone in another church demanding an audience with the church leaders or threatening to take it to the church (a la Matt 18) then if that doesn't work...the local newspaper. How many ex NY icoc people do you know that you can gather together? At the very least this is a great time to make some noise while the property is up for sale.

THERE'S A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR THEM!!

REFUND, REFUND!!

satan's lovah (MINAN05)
Staff
By the way, how can we confirm this is Steve Johnson's house? Just to answer to others (it does match photos on the leadership lifestyles site)