our lost tribe -  90 Miles West of Central Park (74831 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-15 8:45 PM 
To: All  (409 of 432) 
 1534.409 in reply to 1534.408 

The 2021 garden has been put to bed. Garlic planted, 2022 spinach growing and 1 last broccoli hanging on. Onion seedlings start in about 10 weeks.

Disclaimer: All RAS/work procedures suggested in this forum are just that, suggestions. You are responsible for determining safe work procedures etc. No one in this forum is responsible for YOUR safety and any claims made against any member/moderator/manager of this forum are a waste of time. In other words, you lop off a finger and all you'll get is a letter of condolence from your attorney!

Mr. Sawdust Book!   Note, book link for forum members convenience, and a courtsey to Mr. Sawdust! (In other words, I don't sell the Mr.Sawdust Book and I don't make any money selling the Mr. Sawdust Book.)

How To Insert Images Into Your Post!

Best Regards,

Paul R.

To: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (410 of 432) 
 1534.410 in reply to 1534.409 

We're trying some mushrooms here. Will let you know if anything comes up in some weeks?

Reply   Options 

To: All  (411 of 432) 
 1534.411 in reply to 1534.410 

Well that was quick, don't know when I'm supposed to harvest these. Shiitakes ?

From: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-20 4:54 PM 
To: gunter DelphiPlus Member Icon   (412 of 432) 
 1534.412 in reply to 1534.411 

Wow! where did you buy the setup?

Disclaimer: All RAS/work procedures suggested in this forum are just that, suggestions. You are responsible for determining safe work procedures etc. No one in this forum is responsible for YOUR safety and any claims made against any member/moderator/manager of this forum are a waste of time. In other words, you lop off a finger and all you'll get is a letter of condolence from your attorney!

Mr. Sawdust Book!   Note, book link for forum members convenience, and a courtsey to Mr. Sawdust! (In other words, I don't sell the Mr.Sawdust Book and I don't make any money selling the Mr. Sawdust Book.)

Best Regards,

Paul R.

From: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-20 4:55 PM 
To: All  (413 of 432) 
 1534.413 in reply to 1534.412 

Bought my wife a Christmas present. 1977 1650 Cub Cadet garden tractor.

Best Regards,

Paul R.

To: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (414 of 432) 
 1534.414 in reply to 1534.413 
Paul (SNOTZALOT) said:

Bought my wife a Christmas present.

You sure about the expectant recipient?

To: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (415 of 432) 
 1534.415 in reply to 1534.412 

Mushrooms were a gift, came with a Specialty Mushrooms Catalog from www.fieldforest.net: "Proud to be part of this rotten world". King Oysters not showing so far but Poppinis look to be popping (what are they?):

To: All  (416 of 432) 
 1534.416 in reply to 1534.415 

Shiitakis are growing even on the bottom of the block, a bit squooshed!

From: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-23 8:40 AM 
To: gunter DelphiPlus Member Icon   (417 of 432) 
 1534.417 in reply to 1534.416 

Have we had any for dinner?

Best Regards,

Paul R.

To: Paul (SNOTZALOT) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (418 of 432) 
 1534.418 in reply to 1534.417 

Harvested some if these tonight to go with dinner, more later:

Navigate this discussion: 1-8 9-18 19-28 ... 389-398 399-408 409-418 419-428 429-432
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.