Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Batshit   currents

Started 2/26/16 by gunter; 261625 views.
gunter

Nov-6

Understandably those Israelites do get people confused? 

gunter

Nov-8

X-rays show no lungs or ribs. Definitely Aliens!

bshmr

Nov-8

Did not find any reference to Maussan's USAn Conservative Republican roots. Perhaps it is hereditary, thus not obvious or hidden. 

gunter

Nov-11

Veterans Day greetings

gunter

Nov-14

Modern Warfare

This is really a thing ... a special unit with the IDF is busy 24/7 recovering sperm from fallen soldiers to carry on the family genes. Needs to be done within 24 hours after getting killed.  Now widows can make a simple request though others still need to deal with much red tape.

Wouldn't it be easier doing this before going off to battle?

bshmr

Nov-15

On another hand: I appreciate this person's lucid, insightful statement: https://www.juancole.com/2023/11/confessions-zionist-slaughter.html As an adherent of non-Abrahamic religion, I concur with their conclusions while compassionate over their personal struggle and resolution. 

gunter

Nov-15

Can't disagree with anything he says.

Neither do I see any solution anytime soon.

gunter

Nov-17

Adding books to my reading list ...

bshmr

Nov-18

In case I haven't, thanks for putting me on to the 'banned books' listings so many decades ago. 

gunter

Nov-19

Some more reading giving helpful tips for staying sane while keeping up with the latest outrages.