Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Batshit   Politics & War

Started 2/26/16 by gunter; 84931 views.
Bike (URALTOURIST1)

3/20/18

I was startled to see this gnarly pistol grip, heat shroud, box magazine, adjustable shoulder rest, etc. unit on the shelf.  I asked the clerk and he said it is for sale as it is NOT a repeated, it is a bolt action one cock, one shot system that CAN take large box magazines so you can shoot all day with one magazine, just one bolt action shot at a time.

LOOKS like a war weapon and it is indeed derived from the advanced sniper rifles developed for Special Forces and Recon operations.

Paul (SNOTZALOT)

3/22/18

Is 45 gonna pat himself on the back today? At the close:

gunter

3/22/18

"The market goes down and up." That's what his mouthpiece said after the last dive.

we shall see what we shall see ...

Paul (SNOTZALOT)

3/22/18

Futures for tomorrow, they always change before the open. which way we won't know.

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

3/23/18

If you are so fearful of the market, get a bigger pillowcase and keep your shekels there.

The Administration pundit is correct, until a TREND is established, all the Chicken Littles can do is squawk and run around, they will have no effect.

Msg 1930.307 deleted
Paul (SNOTZALOT)

3/23/18

Here is the DOW, looks like a trend to me.

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

3/23/18

It could also be called a "correction" if you move the limits of the curve to cover the whole 90 days.

Paul (SNOTZALOT)

3/23/18

Today wasn't Gunter unloading his 10 shares of AAPL. Here is today's advance decline line. Note when 45 appeared on TV and made a fool of himself.

In reply toRe: msg 310
gunter

3/25/18