Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Batshit   Politics & War

Started 2/26/16 by gunter; 97305 views.
In reply toRe: msg 724
gunter

Nov-29

Well, I hope he makes it to Inauguration Day. What happens if he doesn't? I'm sure Trump and his cracked legal team will come up with another weird lawsuit.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Nov-29

The media invented 'president elect', there is no such thing.  Regardless, it shouldn't matter who you voted for, there is so much proof that there was election fraud, and if Americans value their freedom, they should want the truth.  And there is plenty of proof, overwhelming proof.

In reply toRe: msg 726
gunter

Dec-1

gunter

Dec-1

In reply toRe: msg 728
gunter

Dec-2

Love that signer!

In reply toRe: msg 729
gunter

Dec-2

Of course, he doesn't want to be upstaged, so he's heading down that way. 

In reply toRe: msg 730
gunter

Dec-3

North Korean Boats Delivering Votes!  Read all about it!

I think he is leaving himself just a little wiggle room with that incontrovertible evidence and the if this checks out?

"I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbor in Maine, the state of Maine," Stone said. "If this checks out, if law enforcement looked into that and it turned out to be true, it would be proof of foreign involvement in the election."

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Dec-5

I haven't heard this one, and I've seen a lot.  This one sounds like disinfo, but I don't know.

gunter

Dec-5

These are popping up all over!  I like the extra touch in this ...  “we don’t want illegal aliens from Mexico, or outer space.”

In reply toRe: msg 733
gunter

Dec-5

Now it's Saint Joe's turn !