Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Yet More Thoughts and Prayers !   currents

Started 5/8/19 by gunter; 58113 views.
greenie225

Nov-5

Being a vegetarian, I'll skip the turkey.

In reply toRe: msg 232
gunter

Dec-27

The 14-year-old has arrests dating to when he was 12 years old, including being a minor in possession of a gun, disorderly conduct, grand theft auto, auto burglaries and battery on a school employee

In reply toRe: msg 233
gunter

Jan-5

Nothing new in the new year.

In reply toRe: msg 234
gunter

Jan-13

camper6

Jan-23

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said...

There are 1000s of law-abiding citizens that have stopped all forms of criminals using their guns, in every situation you can think of.  However, it's something the mainstream media, along with the so called leaders never what you to know.  They do everything to hide this fact.  The internet shows their lies.  With all the censorship going on, if you want the truth, you need to get it while you can.

If that approach was successful you might see more approval of everyone being armed. They are not hiding the fact.  The fact is that it's not a viable solution.

It will be a blood bath civil war if they try to infringe on our 2nd Amendment.  Law-abiding citizens don't use guns to 'murder', but criminals do.

The idea is to keep criminals from getting weapons and it's not criminals that are killing kids in school shootings.  It's your everyday nice guy.  Why does he need an AR-15 for self defense?

Criminals will never turn in their guns, they don't care about laws, but they do support these leaders of ours that have walls, guns and body guards.  The same leaders that want your guns, have guns.

Sure. And in the meantime after a mass murder just keep offering prayers and condolences.  You're expecting civilians to take on the role of the police.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Jan-25

What???  It's not criminals committing mass murder in these schools???  What?! of course they are criminals.  That is a silly thing for you to say, totally.

What do you really know?  When people don't have both sides of any story, then they cannot get to the truth of any story.  And there is no way for anyone to critically think for themselves, because they are being told what to think.  Everything I've ever read that you say, you are totally propagandize by the mainstream media.  What they say, you repeat.  Which is a form of brainwashing.

It is the role of the people to aid the police.  If police can even get to you in time, which is rare, it is your job to defend yourself.

I was on the west side of the river after Katrina.  The east side, New Orleans, illegally disarmed the good law abiding citizens.  Leaving the criminals armed.  It was total chaos.  Home invasions, looting, rape and murder.  The police was useless...

On the west side, our Sheriff informed us, that they cannot be everywhere, and they cannot be anywhere fast.  There wasn't many back from leaving, yet.  He called for everyone to be armed.  Other then a few thugs from New Orleans that walked over the bridge and tried to burn the mall down, we had little to no problems.  They did that in the middle of the night.  Then the mainstream media demonized the Gretna police for blocking the bridge.  They forgot to mention to the people, that WE the people on the west bank demanded that the bridge be blocked.  They were doing what the people asked them to do.  And for very good reason.

A few thugs rode on bicycles down my street.  We only had 5 families on my street that were back.  My friend and neighbor, was in her front yard and these thugs circled her.  Taunting her and asking what she was going to do about it.  Her husband open the door and pointed his shot gun at them.  He gave them 3 seconds to get out of there.  They never came back.  And we never had any more problems after that.  A small subdivision about 5 miles from me, had a huge sign painted at the opening.  Said, you loot, we shoot.  They also didn't have any problems.

Criminals don't like citizens that are armed.  Period!  And neither does a tyrannical government.

One question, do you have a sign on your front yard letting everyone know you are against the 2nd Amendment?  If not, why?  If you want to disarm over a hundred million law abiding Americans, you really should step up to the plate and let your fellow Americans know your stance on this Constitutional Right.

camper6

Jan-26

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said...

What???  It's not criminals committing mass murder in these schools???  What?! of course they are criminals.  That is a silly thing for you to say, totally.

Cut me some slack.   They are criminals after the act not before.  Get it?  My observation of checking mass murders is that the ones committing those crimes are not hardened criminals before they acted.

What do you really know?  When people don't have both sides of any story, then they cannot get to the truth of any story.  And there is no way for anyone to critically think for themselves, because they are being told what to think.  Everything I've ever read that you say, you are totally propagandize by the mainstream media.  What they say, you repeat.  Which is a form of brainwashing.

Nonsense.  When I post what you see is me and my thoughts and observations. No one tells me what to think. Where do you get that stuff from.  You don't know me from Adam.

It is the role of the people to aid the police.  If police can even get to you in time, which is rare, it is your job to defend yourself.

Of course it is.  Who is objecting to that?  It's common knowledge.

I was on the west side of the river after Katrina.  The east side, New Orleans, illegally disarmed the good law abiding citizens.  Leaving the criminals armed.  It was total chaos.  Home invasions, looting, rape and murder.  The police was useless...

Do you have a link?  It doesn't sound logical to me that abiding citizens were disarmed.  I have yet to see one citizen who obtained a gun legally to be disarmed.

On the west side, our Sheriff informed us, that they cannot be everywhere, and they cannot be anywhere fast.  There wasn't many back from leaving, yet.  He called for everyone to be armed.  Other then a few thugs from New Orleans that walked over the bridge and tried to burn the mall down, we had little to no problems.  They did that in the middle of the night.  Then the mainstream media demonized the Gretna police for blocking the bridge.  They forgot to mention to the people, that WE the people on the west bank demanded that the bridge be blocked.  They were doing what the people asked them to do.  And for very good reason.

A few thugs rode on bicycles down my street.  We only had 5 families on my street that were back.  My friend and neighbor, was in her front yard and these thugs circled her.  Taunting her and asking what she was going to do about it.  Her husband open the door and pointed his shot gun at them.  He gave them 3 seconds to get out of there.  They never came back.  And we never had any more problems after that.  A small subdivision about 5 miles from me, had a huge sign painted at the opening.  Said, you loot, we shoot.  They also didn't have any problems.

He pointed a shotgun.  I thought you said they were disarmed.

Criminals don't like citizens that are armed.  Period!  And neither does a tyrannical government.

One question, do you have a sign on your front yard letting everyone know you are against the 2nd Amendment?  If not, why?  If you want to disarm over a hundred million law abiding Americans, you really should step up to the plate and let your fellow Americans know your stance on this Constitutional Right.

Nope.  I'm not arguing about the 2nd amendment. The argument here is about the thoughts and prayers when children are murdered with a weapon that belongs on the battlefield.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Jan-28

I told you I live on the west bank, not the east bank.  The east bank is New Orleans.  A democrat hell hole city.  We have a sheriff department on our side, and so far they abide by the Constitution.  And yes, they did disarm the law abiding citizens in the upper part of Orleans.  It went viral on Yt at that time.  Yt has censored so much, that it may or may not still be up.  Do your own research.

Like I said,  you listen to the mainstream media way too much.  What do you know about semi-auto 'shot'guns.  And that is what they are, shotguns.  The mainstream media tries to make semi-auto into full-auto.  Full auto is illegal.  And, most military men on the battle field, don't like full auto, mainly because there is little to no control.  A semi-auto 'shotgun' is a lot easier for a woman to use, because it has less recoil.  Also, a semi-auto pistol is the best.  With a clip that holds a lot of bullets.

A good friend of mine is in the xxx military, he is special ops.  He's been blowed up twice, and very lucky to be alive.  He and his men, and all military forces, have said, not if, but when, our corrupt government comes after our guns, they will be on the people's side.  They do follow orders, but they will not violate the Constitution.

However, I'm not here to argue with you.  There will always be criminals.  And schools that advertise that they are a gun free zone with a silly yellow sign is as stupid as stupid gets.  They invite the deranged into their schools.

Oh, that's correct.  All criminals aren't criminals until they act.  However, you want to blame the rest of the people for those that MIGHT become criminals.

With the military becoming woke, our borders wide open, and millions of illegals coming into this country from all over the world.  Most all of which are military aged men, and with over 85,000 children missing, just disappeared into thin air...  We will never surrender our ability to defend ourselves.

Home invasions, car jackings, and robberies are up.  Having a cell phone, or a baseball bat won't cut it against armed criminals.

camper6

Jan-28

Get the story straight. Your claim is that the citizens are being disarmed. I have yet to see one legally entitled citizen disarmed. This is the right wing media hype. If a legally armed citizen is disarmed it's a rare occasion. It's up to you to back that up not me. I'm not talking about shotguns. They are hardly the weapon of choice in mass murders in school shootings. Full auto is not available to civilians. There's a difference between a shotgun and an AR15. 

The claim that a gun free zone is an invitation is not proved. Not one killer has admitted they deliberately went to a gun free zone.

The U.S. has more guns per capita than any other country. Has it stopped the crime on children who can't arm themselves?

Arming everyone isn't working obviously.