Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Batshit   currents

Started 2/26/16 by gunter; 167238 views.
In reply toRe: msg 274
gunter

11/28/17

BBC World Service on Twitter

"North Korea has launched what the US military has described as an intercontinental ballistic missile. @Shea_Cotton says New York & Washington DC could now be within reach. More: ?? https://t.co/v1CiFv6USM https://t.co/oBhok8AKu5"

In reply toRe: msg 275
gunter

11/29/17

In reply toRe: msg 276
gunter

12/13/17

In reply toRe: msg 88
gunter

12/27/17

Triple talaq has been outlawed, still ...

In reply toRe: msg 278
gunter

1/3/18

In reply toRe: msg 279
gunter

1/3/18

Trump Breaks With Bannon, Saying He Has 'Lost His Mind'

"Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my presidency," President Trump said in a statement. "When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind."

In reply toRe: msg 280
gunter

1/4/18

In reply toRe: msg 281
gunter

1/6/18

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.....
....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....
....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

In reply toRe: msg 282
gunter

1/13/18

• Edited January 13, 2018 7:30 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 283
gunter

1/13/18