Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Batshit   Politics & War

Started 2/26/16 by gunter; 91173 views.
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

4/18/20

I don't think so Gunter.  I don't care if the bubonic plague came back, you don't free convicted criminals.  Besides, anyone that would encase their arms in cement, doesn't have 2 brain cells they can rube together.

As far as law-abiding citizens.  If you are scared, then you have every right to stay home.  Even if you are not ill.  If you are not ill, nor afraid, and wish to patronize a business that an owner wished to open, then you both made a choice.  It's called choice.

Abortion clinics are opened, but churches are closed.  I wonder would who made those choices...

gunter

4/18/20

You're conflating unrelated political views. Someone wanting an abortion for any reason is time limited and has nothing to do with current events.

Mass concerts or religious masses affect a much wider sphere than just those attending and will kill off many more in the name of personal freedom. We all have to make our own choices, at the same time it's not giving in to fear when taking reasonable precautions. What's reasonable can be questioned but I don't doubt we would be seeing many more casualties if restrictions hadn't been imposed in tight quarters like here in NY. It may work different in less populated areas where there is more personal space.

In reply toRe: msg 583
gunter

4/19/20

They will be missed?

In reply toRe: msg 584
gunter

4/27/20

He may have been thinking of the Pulitzers Award and misspelled Nobel.

Gone now from his feed, claims it was sarcasm.

In reply toRe: msg 585
gunter

4/28/20

In reply toRe: msg 586
gunter

5/7/20

In reply toRe: msg 587
gunter

5/7/20

May the 4th be with you ...

In reply toRe: msg 588
gunter