Our Lost Tribe!

Hosted by gunter|gunter's page

olt! is a way station and oasis on the ancient road from Bedlam to Bellevue, dedicated to free and open discussion of topics moving heart and spirit.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Batshit   Politics & War

Started 2/26/16 by gunter; 105978 views.
gunter

Jan-15

Amazing how you manage to delude yourself each time!

• Edited January 15, 2021 3:12 pm  by  gunter
In reply toRe: msg 778
gunter

Jan-15

Statement From Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller on Announcement of DOD Inspector General Investigation

Jan. 15, 2021

"The American people deserve transparency about the events at the U.S. Capitol on January 6th, 2020. The DoD IG Report will be but one of many efforts to provide that transparency and the Department will do everything it can to ensure that review is fulsome, thorough, and holds parties to account.  We are proud of the efforts of DoD personnel to secure the Capitol on January 6th when called upon on and throughout the Presidential Inaugural events next week."

In reply toRe: msg 777
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Jan-15

No one can critically think if they don't know both sides.  So why not see who and what the other investigative journalists, with the same credentials, some higher, have, to prove what they say?   Also, there are 1000s of videos from your average American out there showing you exactly what happened, with sound.  Also, other then the bs that happened at the front end, no one destroyed the city, looted it, burned it down, raped and murdered, the way BLM and Antifa did all those cities.

You have to know that they called this million plus march a riot, and insurrection, when there were only a few that went crazy.  Yet, when Antifa and BLM burned those cities down, that was a peaceful protest?  A bit upside down I would think?

In reply toRe: msg 780
gunter

Jan-18

Twas fairly quiet all over the country this weekend now that his megaphone has been removed. Can't incite and egg on supporters like he used.

In reply toRe: msg 734
gunter

Jan-19

In reply toRe: msg 782
gunter

Jan-20

In reply toRe: msg 783
gunter

Jan-20

In reply toRe: msg 784
gunter

Jan-20

So he leaves on a jetliner to the tunes of the Village People. What is he trying to say? Maybe he's planning ahead go when taxes and debt catch up and he needs a place to stay. The Village People object and say the bjlly just ignores them.

Y.M.C.A

Young man there's no need to feel down
I said young man pick yourself off the ground
I said young man 'cause your in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy
Young man there's a place you can go
I said young man when you're short on your dough
You can stay there and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.
It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.
They have everything For young men to enjoy.
You can hang out with all the boys.
You can get yourself clean
You can have a good meal
You can do whatever you feel.
Young man, Are you listening to me
I said, young man, what do you want to be
I said, young man, you can make real your dreams,
But you've got to know this
Source: Musixmatch
In reply toRe: msg 785