HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Only Politics

Hosted by HWPeeler (HPeeler)

News and comments of current elections and political topics.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Increase in homelessness.

Started 3/6/18 by HWPeeler (HPeeler); 457 views.
HWPeeler (HPeeler)

3/6/18

Maybe it is just getting better news coverage than it did in previous years, but does it seem like more are homeless this year?

As the stock market popped higher the rich got richer. Did the poor get poorer? Did the number of homeless increase? Statistics are hard to find but there seems to be about 1% more than the previous 1,500,000.

Can we blame Trump for taking more than a person can spend in their life time? If so can we blame Oprah? She is a billionaire also.

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

3/7/18

Homelessness is second only to senseless murder for making the news.  If there is no jump up and down good news, sensationalism rules the front pages.

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

3/7/18

Bike (URALTOURIST1) said:

sensationalism rules the front pages.

That it does.

I am certain that the data for understanding the discouragement that you shared through your post is helpful for individuals. I am inspired with the method for composing. It kept associated me constantly. Keep doing awesome. Write my Assignment for me

Cindy (Cindy4Jesus)

3/15/18

Yeah, we have to take care of all the new people coming to 'America' during the Obama era LOL. More people might have to go back to work. No more handouts. California just wants votes so they paying them to stay etc.

My SO made amusing of me for announcing the call 'Penelope' as pen-a-lope. Like envelope, antelope etc. it's a completely uncommon Write My Essay call where in i am, so i have simplest ever study the call in Enid Blyton books.

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

3/16/18

relaxed A very warm welcome to the forum.