HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Only Politics

Hosted by HWPeeler (HPeeler)

News and comments of current elections and political topics.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Increase in homelessness.

Started Mar-6 by HWPeeler (HPeeler); 325 views.
Cindy (Cindy4Jesus)

Mar-15

Yeah, we have to take care of all the new people coming to 'America' during the Obama era LOL. More people might have to go back to work. No more handouts. California just wants votes so they paying them to stay etc.

My SO made amusing of me for announcing the call 'Penelope' as pen-a-lope. Like envelope, antelope etc. it's a completely uncommon Write My Essay call where in i am, so i have simplest ever study the call in Enid Blyton books.

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Mar-16

relaxed A very warm welcome to the forum.

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Mar-17

You seem to welcome with open arms these Essay and Dissertation sales folks, are you REALLY supportive of academic cheating?

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Mar-17

You are correct, I don't care. I think teachers can tell the difference. If some fool wants to put out good money I say let them. Where else can English majors make a few extra bucks? Journalists need the exercise. Cheaters fool no one but themselves.

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Mar-17

Same attitude for drug dealers too?  After all, they are just making spending money, if you want to screw up your life, that is an individual problem and of no concern to others who sells you your junk..

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Mar-17

I don't equate cheating on a paper with dealing drugs. Maybe selling harmless drug substitutes I would put on par with such cheating. If some moron gets rooked into buying aspirin for acid they get what they deserve. Do you think those who buy term papers will last very long when they get on a job and must perform?

Who is writing and selling term papers? Could they get a real job? Is this fool an academic success but professional failure? I remember such people relaxed.

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Mar-17

All they have to do is get a Gummint job and they cannot be fired, especially if they are of a special class.