HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Only Religion

Hosted by HWPeeler (HPeeler)

About religion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How to heal a leper.

Started Feb-6 by HWPeeler (HPeeler); 64 views.
HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Feb-6

You dress one of your troop up in leper's rags and post him at the main gate of the town you are going to be at next week. Have him make himself as obvious as possible. When the "healer" comes to town the "leper" pleads his case to the healer. The healer lays on hands and the leper responds dramatically, unwraps his rags to reveal clear skin.

Why was the religions of his time not impressed with these acts? They used the same show themselves.

Jesus was a goyish fraud turning the people away from "proper religions".

No king of the Jews.

Just your opinion, doesn't make it to be the truth. You are entitled to your believe.

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Feb-11

Which story is more likely? Jesus was the son of God not recognized by the religions of his time or my story of him just being another faker?

The first part is more likely. 

Luke 4:24 

King James Bible
And he said, Verily I say unto you, No prophet is accepted in his own country.

Remember that even if the people around you don't believe in what you are doing it does not make you a fake. 

For instance if the people didn't believe in the theory of Einstein it would not have made his theory a fake. Also if I don't believe in your purpose for this discussion it does not make the discussion a fake or the person who started this discussion (which is you) a fake. 

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Feb-11

Well, bless you for your faith. I don't find it realistic.

simplicity doesn't have to be realistic.