Hip Replacement -  In patient rehab (674 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Carol Schlegel Walter (CarolSchlege)4/13/16 11:37 PM 
To: djcrac24  (13 of 15) 
 22969.13 in reply to 22969.9 

Seems like I was off work for 4-5 weeks after my hip surgeries.  I have a sit down job

and was able to schedule my appointments, so i did okay.  I would have needed more time if

I had been doing full tme or had been on my feet more.  Blessings to you.  How is your recovery?

Reply   Options 

To: Carol Schlegel Walter (CarolSchlege) unread  (14 of 15) 
 22969.14 in reply to 22969.13 

Carol,

Thank you for your good wishes-I went to in-patient rehab-a sub-acute this time since medicare will not cover an acute rehab where I went for each of my knees-I was very lucky and got  the worlds best for physical therapy-I stayed a week-

For me this was the best decision I every made-living alone, I don';t think I would have had an easy time at home-I am just 5 weeks past surgery now-still very tired, but am free of my cane and walking better every day!

Karen from NY

LHR 3/9/16

RTKR 2/07

LTKR 2/11

To: Carol Schlegel Walter (CarolSchlege) unread  (15 of 15) 
 22969.15 in reply to 22969.13 

Carol, glad to hear your doing so much better with your new hip.  I never have had hip replacement.  My Sister in Law had one replaced this past July and she is doing very well and feels great so far.

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-2 3-12 13-15
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.