General -  Slowing down (470 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: RobinMM (HIERAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host8/14/16 6:49 AM 
To: SloopJohn  (5 of 8) 
 23014.5 in reply to 23014.4 

Heya John - have you found your foot guy yet? Inquiring minds want to know how you're doing! I remember you going snow skiing what - 5 weeks after your double TKR? You're an inspiration to everyone here. ??

My feet are terrible, so I'm always interested in new info. I broke my leg recently and had just a heck of a time in rehab trying to put all my weight on one foot. ??

I hope to hear from you soon!
Robin

On Our Feet: The Joint Replacement Forum (Founded 1998)

Reply   Options 

To: RobinMM (HIERAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 8) 
 23014.6 in reply to 23014.5 

Hi Robin

No, I've been the perfect procrastinator this summer.  No foot surgery yet.  Maybe it is just me, but the 3Hs (hot, hazy, humid) have been particularly rough this year.  I haven't even sailed because it is just too bloody hot. Heat indexes are always 110+. 

Our walking group has also been waiting out this weather until we at least get an evening breeze.

Instead of walking, I've been riding my bike.  No pain on the foot that way.  But again, we are lucky to get out one night a week. 

Oh -- the snow skiing.  That was not me, but I remember him well (except for his name LOL).  Just listening to him made my knees ache.  He also was a tremendous bike rider when not skiing. 

From: RobinMM (HIERAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host8/14/16 12:16 PM 
To: SloopJohn  (7 of 8) 
 23014.7 in reply to 23014.6 
SKIPOP!! It was SKIPOP. But his "real" name is John. ?? I'm sorry for the mistake! ??

On Our Feet: The Joint Replacement Forum (Founded 1998)

To: RobinMM (HIERAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (8 of 8) 
 23014.8 in reply to 23014.7 

SKIPOP -- hmmm ... I guess that could've been the guy

First Discussion>>

Navigate this discussion: 1-4 5-8
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.