Knee Replacement -  Calf muscle/cramps? (227 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 
Hi all... I haven't been here in awhile but have a new issue and I'm wondering if anyone else has this as well. My TKR-r was about 8 yrs. ago. It's been a problem since day one. I've seen two other surgeons and was told that tha space where a, "spacer" was placed was the wrong size and that another surgery won't make enough different to even do it. So never have had full extension nor flexation... I use a cane.
So, it still swells off and on... above my knee.
Also the collegen that was implanted to correct the torque in my femer didn't correct a thing, in fact my foot points in even worse than it did before surgery. Still sore, etc.
Then... just lately... I've noticed a deep separation in my calf muscle.
I think it's a result of the bad TKR and I've had a cramp in my calf... there, ever since the surgery. I can walk it out after awhile but everytime I get up... there's a huge cramp. My dr. is like... "hummm." Next item.
Any suggestions?
Anyone else dealing withvthese issues?
Thanks much.

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.