Knee Replacement -  Just dropping in.... (91 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 1) 

I had my TKR  done on both knees about three months apart approaching four years now.I remember this site being invaluable to me because I discovered it between surgeries. I wished I had discovered it before the first because I knew no one who had the surgery done and had no clue what to genuinely expect. Nevertheless,I made it through the first and it went so well they decided I should do the other as soon as possible and I did.This site like I said was very helpful in terms of answering questions and the wealth of information from among the members were all invaluable.I like to drop in every now and then to say hi and thank you....see if I could pay it back in some form to someone. I am doing fine with my two knees and I reall at this point have no issues. I would be remiss though if I did not interject about the hardwork I have put it. I continue to rehab and strengthen them at least three or four times a week and it has paid off ,and this I did as soon as I was able to get off the bad.I remember them telling us,you really get out of it as much as you put in ...in terms of hardwork.....I want to say hello and a great year to everyone.

Tony.

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.