General -  A huge thanks and gratitude to Robin... (256 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 

Robin, I guess I have been a member for about 12ish years.  Being on this forum helped me through my first TKR back then in 2003 and recovery and has helped me yet again when I thought I already knew it all and then.....didn't, haha.  I just want to say Thank You from my heart for keeping this going and helping so many over what I think is one of the toughest things to go through...and I've been through lots!  You are an angel and a jewel in this life.  So....Thanks and many blessing heaped on you! <3  Lin...in Alaska

Reply   Options 

To: LinHolt21  (2 of 3) 
 23034.2 in reply to 23034.1 

I loved this site when I had my right knee replaced in March of 2012.  I used this site before, during, and after my surgery for my recovery.  It was so much help for me, everyone understanding what I was going thru.

I've tried getting other people on here, but haven't seen where they have been on.  Hopefully, more people will get on and ask questions for their knee's, etc.

Deb

To: djcrac24 unread  (3 of 3) 
 23034.3 in reply to 23034.2 

Yes Deb, it has been a wealth of information and so much support for so many.  And after all these years and thinking I knew it all....here I am again.  No one else can understand what we are dealing with.  I have mentioned this to health care folks, too but I think they worry about their patients getting misinformation rather than the benefits of good info and moral support.  I tell anyone who wants to know about it as well, though. I am still learning things, too.  LOL...I keep fearing infection but keep learning, oh...that pain and feeling is normal and will be here a while yet.  Good to know. Have a terrific day! 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.