Knee Replacement -  Right Knee revision (129 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 

Had my right knee replaced back in 2002 in November been having a lot of pain doctors told me it as a little loose but not bad finally got a good doctor had my right knee revision on 28 March 2017 dr came into my room after surgery and I asked him how loose was it and he said when he had the knee opened up he just reached in and picked it out lower portion had to rebuild the bone replaced both the upper and lower portions but used my old knee cap I am now out riding my 21 speed bike again and I am only 3 months out of surgery 

Reply   Options 

To: dieselboats unread  (2 of 3) 
 23036.2 in reply to 23036.1 

That is awesome for you !!  My dad just had his left knee replaced in March 2017 and he bounced back VERY quickly.  I think they have found much better ways to have our knees replaced.

Deb

To: dieselboats unread  (3 of 3) 
 23036.3 in reply to 23036.1 

I am so glad to hear you had such good results with your revision. I am not looking forward to the day I might have to have one or two so it is wonderful to know you had a successful outcome. It is always good to hear positive stories about knee replacements and revisions. Continued good health and enjoy your bike. Pat

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.