Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Should Roy Moore give up his run for the Senate in the wake of sexual misconduct   The Serious You: Politics

Started Nov-11 by Cstar1; 248 views.
Cstar1

Poll Question From Cstar1

Nov-11

Should Roy Moore give up his run for the Senate in the wake of sexual misconduct allegations?
  • Yes12  votes
    75%
  • No1  vote
    6%
  • Other3  votes
    18%
Yes 
No 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
BWArtist

Nov-13

Mr Roy!,,,, Sir!

For the sake of the dignity of our union, please show some patriotism and spare us all having to review your sorted details that will eventually take you down.

Cstar1
Host

Nov-14

He won't resign. He's still out soliciting endorsements, like the one yesterday from the 53 evangelical pastors. 

In reply toRe: msg 3
BWArtist

Nov-14

Did you hear this rationalization? Makes me wonder what would have happened if there were a paternity test available back in biblical times. So much for immaculate conception. It was actually Joseph that did the planting in the womb  !

Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler called the claims in The Post report "much ado about nothing," even if they are true.

"The allegations are that a man in his early 30s dated teenage girls," Zeigler told The Washington Examiner. "Even the Washington Post report says that he never had sexual intercourse with any of the girls and never attempted sexual intercourse."

Zeigler then compared Moore's alleged actions to those of biblical figures.

"Take the Bible. Zachariah and Elizabeth for instance. Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist,” Zeigler told The Examiner. "Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus."

"There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here," Zeigler said. "Maybe just a little bit unusual."

In reply toRe: msg 1
Cindy4Jesus

Nov-14

Just curious has he been proven guilty yet? I was thinking people were innocent until proof?

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Nov-14

Guilty in a court is different from being guilty of the sin. "I don't remember" is a dodge. If he were innocent the answer is a certain "no". "I don't remember" means "you have to prove it."

Would god accept "I don't remember" in a confession?

Cindy4Jesus

Nov-14

I guess, the person who files the complaint has to have some sort of proof. If not then it is which ever person the jury thinks is credible.

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Nov-15

Sperm on clothing is proof. Confession is good. If he were innocent his response would be a certain "no". Instead he gives an evasive "I don't remember that". Words in a yearbook is not a confession of a relationship. His words are in line with what any celebrity would put to a girl in a yearbook.

Cindy4Jesus

Nov-15

I didn't know that was talked about. Sounds like he sure could be guilty! Thanks for letting me know.

HWPeeler (HPeeler)

Nov-15

Sounds like it to me too. He should step down. Then he can make a movie of it all.