Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

A couple decides to commit suicide together by jumping off a building. At the to   The Social You: Interactive

Started Dec-25 by Cstar1; 398 views.
Cstar1

Poll Question From Cstar1

Dec-25

A couple decides to commit suicide together by jumping off a building. At the top, they count to 3, she jumps, he doesn't. He looks down and sees her floating to the ground with a parachute. Who betrayed who?
  • He betrayed her.0  votes
    0%
  • She betrayed him.3  votes
    17%
  • Neither0  votes
    0%
  • Both14  votes
    82%
He betrayed her. 
She betrayed him. 
Neither 
Both 
In reply toRe: msg 1
BWArtist

Dec-26

It's pretty hard for a person to hide a parachute from someone while wearing one.

Cstar1
Host

Jan-3

Aw, now you're just being logical!

Cstar1
Host

Jan-3

I finally voted that she betrayed him. She came prepared to not go through with it. His balking was not (as far as we can tell) premeditated. 

Kid (Kidmagnet)

Jan-9

lol lol lol lol I'm guessing this is not based on a real event?

Cstar1
Host

Jan-10

Not as far as I know. :)

Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Jan-31

Off the wall comment, how does a woman 8 months heavily gravid hide that fact?  Very easily, be ignorant or unobservant.

Cstar1

Feb-1

Bike (URALTOURIST1) said:

how does a woman 8 months heavily gravid hide that fact?

Depends on the woman, doesn't it? 

In reply toRe: msg 8
Bike (URALTOURIST1)

Feb-1

And then there are those so unaware of self or biology that they do not know THEY are pregnant so wind up dropping them in the KMart restroom and leaving them.

Cstar1
Host

Feb-9

I know you said this was an off the wall comment, but where is pregnancy coming in on this story? It's about suicide and trust.