Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Should Oprah run for President of the U.S.?   The Serious You: Politics

Started 1/9/18 by Cstar1; 1299 views.
Cstar1

Poll Question From Cstar1

1/9/18

Should Oprah run for President of the U.S.?
  • Yes6  votes
    25%
  • No16  votes
    66%
  • Other2  votes
    8%
Yes 
No 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Cstar1
Host

1/9/18

In reply toRe: msg 2
Cstar1
Host

1/9/18

In reply toRe: msg 3
Cstar1
Host

1/9/18

In reply toRe: msg 1
BWArtist

1/9/18

She is a self made successful African American woman that knows the energy of paying forward. What will the rrrrrrright do with that?

Cstar1
Host

1/10/18

If she's running against Trump, I think it's a great idea. 

Think about it: she's at least as experienced, if not more so, than Trump is. She hasn't declared bankruptcy a million times. Hasn't been married 3 times with 5 kids - think of the SS savings. 

She's empathetic, intelligent, well-read, likely to study hard for the job, generous, and most of all, middle America loves her.

Her popularity is such that there's no tacky nickname that Trump could throw at her that could stick without him being torn apart by said-middle-America.

She may just be the perfect candidate to foil him. 

In reply toRe: msg 6
Cstar1
Host

1/10/18

In reply toRe: msg 6
Showtalk

1/10/18

Has it really come to that? Why would she want to run? She has everything she ever wanted and a lot more. She also has the baggage of supporting Weinstein heavily when she and everyone else knew what he was doing to women.  It’s all over the Internet.  It’s not just about winning, it’s about wanting something passionately and wanting a thankless job.  I think she is too savvy to put herself into that maelstrom.  I noticed most people here voted No.

me (DENNIS4927)

1/10/18

I'm confused. Is she African or is she a american. I read somewhere were one of our past President' s said that you are either a American or your not. What wrong with just saying she is a very nice, well read, well educated, wealthy black woman. 

Cstar1
Host

1/11/18

Who knows? I'm finding the whole concept vastly amusing.

Not everyone is: