Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is Your Internet Social Experience Better or Worse in 2019   The Social You: Interactive

Started Aug-22 by BWArtist; 939 views.
kizmet1

Dec-6

About the same as last year. Delphi is all I belong to. Very few deaths in the last year. No one I exchanged posts with daily ir even weekly.
I loved Delphi many years ago when the forums were full late into the early hours of the morning.
Showtalk
Staff

Dec-6

Wasn’t that fun? No matter what time you logged in it was busy here,

kizmet1

Dec-6

Tons of fun. I was on forums by Buddy and by Kid. I remember a lot of laughs.
Els (misselsa)

Dec-10

Experience is the same, but I don't use it as much as I did. I have a more active real social life since the last 2 years and I love it :)

Showtalk
Staff

Dec-10

A real social life is so much better.

Els (misselsa)

Dec-11

Yes, it is. I do volunteer work at our community center and it's very rewording :)

Showtalk
Staff

Dec-11

It is! I like volunteering.

I love Delphi, and I've had enough of FB; as soon as my best friend leaves it I'm gone.  I find since I dropped my usage of FB I am happier, not having to deal with all the drama there is nice!

Showtalk
Staff

Jan-1

I check but I don’t participate much there. It’s a way to see what old friends are doing.

I've used it to keep in touch with my ex coworkers, now just one person, and when she leaves FB I will too.