Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is it just me, or is the Trumpian crazy accelaerating at light speed?   The Serious You: Politics

Started Aug-26 by ANNMTM; 1243 views.
ANNMTM

Poll Question From ANNMTM

Aug-26

Is it just me, or is the Trumpian crazy accelaerating at light speed?
  • Oh, yeah!19  votes
    73%
  • Whaddyamean? What crazy?7  votes
    26%
Oh, yeah! 
Whaddyamean? What crazy? 
In reply toRe: msg 1
BWArtist

Aug-27

He is one crazy innkeeper! I'm currently listening to a discussion about 45 declaring his Miami hotel will be the next location for the G7 .

Reports say that the Trump brand is now as valuable as a turd in the snow.

Showtalk
Staff

Aug-27

Except he keeps making money.  He will leave office far more wealthy than he already is.

ANNMTM

Aug-27

That particular property, Doral, has at least in the past, been bedbug ridden and is in bad financial straits. One can only hope the the G6 laugh in his face. Angela Merkel had to sit and listen to him give a commercial for it. Poor woman. It was a painful video to watch.

BWArtist

Aug-28

For a wealthy guy he sure appears beholding to oligarchs and dictators. True billionaires don't have to project wealth and power like he does.

I think he is in hock up to his neck. Deutsche Bank is now getting use to the idea of releasing his financial information. More answers will come soon.

Showtalk
Staff

Aug-28

I don’t really follow it much, so I will take your word for it.  There are a lot of extremely wealthy politicians who used their  offices to gain wealth. Somehow that should not be allowed.

In reply toRe: msg 4
BWArtist

Aug-28

This past  G7 had a lot facial expressions that conveyed sad while they grinned with each other.  The whole world is in on the joke. Except for Trump's base.

Wonder if they get a discount at the Doral.

ANNMTM

Aug-29

Re:  discount  I doubt it. He's in it for max profit.

MoonDove (moondove07)

Sep-6

I agree.  It seems to me that it would be difficult to relate to what a person with little to no money must endure if you have always been extremely wealthy.  I realize there are exceptions to the 'rule' but for the most part, I do not want someone who has never gotten his feet wet, to teach me to swim!  

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-6

I’m sorry this forum is on moderation and I am not usually the one checking the queue.  I just saw your post. 

• Edited September 6, 2019 7:07 pm  by  Showtalk