Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is it just me, or is the Trumpian crazy accelaerating at light speed?   The Serious You: Politics

Started Aug-26 by ANNMTM; 1125 views.
MoonDove (moondove07)

Sep-6

I agree.  It seems to me that it would be difficult to relate to what a person with little to no money must endure if you have always been extremely wealthy.  I realize there are exceptions to the 'rule' but for the most part, I do not want someone who has never gotten his feet wet, to teach me to swim!  

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-6

I’m sorry this forum is on moderation and I am not usually the one checking the queue.  I just saw your post. 

• Edited September 6, 2019 7:07 pm  by  Showtalk
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-6

That is true. There are also a lot of politicians who are not wealthy, go to DC, and go home with huge piles of money which they earned as a result of holding office. They either get very high paying jobs when they leave office, or write books which are bestsellers because of their political positions or get enormous speaking fees. Even the presidential candidates can get huge speaking fees when they don’t win because they have prestige just for running.

MoonDove (moondove07)

Sep-7

<font face="comic sans'>That's no problem at all.  
<font face="comic sans'>*smiles*
YWN666

Sep-9

He is an extreme narcissist with the mentality of a toddler. The latest embarrassment is this whole Hurricane Dorian/Sharpie thing.

WWW3
Staff

Sep-9

You're a couple of days behind. Latest embarrassment is the secret invitation to the Taliban to come to Camp David - and then cancelling the secret invitation in public.

Of course, we only have his word for that.....

ANNMTM

Sep-9

Ivanka is going to Alabama for some reason and it has engendered a whole new slew of jokes at trump's expense.

YWN666

Sep-9

I hope something happens soon before the damage he is doing becomes irreversible. Knowing that the whole world is watching, I cringe when he starts bloviating about something he knows nothing about.

ANNMTM

Sep-9

That's a lot of cringing! I joke, but as he always talks out of his ***, everything he says is cringe worthy. Ugh