Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Should Our Military Spending be Directed to Benefit Trump Properties?   The Serious You: Politics

Started Sep-6 by BWArtist; 439 views.
BWArtist

Poll Question From BWArtist

Sep-6

Should Our Military Spending be Directed to Benefit Trump Properties?
  • Yes3  votes
    16%
  • No15  votes
    83%
In reply toRe: msg 1
BWArtist

Sep-6

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-7

No.

YWN666

Oct-3

Trump is using the Presidency to make himself even more wealthy.  Why is he not being held accountable for all of the promises he made to divest himself to avoid conflicts of interest?  Why have we not seen his tax returns as he promised?

In reply toRe: msg 4
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-3

Did he actually promise to turn over his tax returns or did he say he would if conditions were met?  I don’t remember hearing that he actually said he would do that.

In reply toRe: msg 4
BWArtist

Oct-4

YWN666

Oct-6

Each time I see something come out and I think this could be the thing that brings down Trump, but so far nothing has happened and he and his family continue to rape this country for their own benefit.   When we finally get rid of him, let's not forget to focus on those GOP congressmen/women who knowingly stood back and did nothing.  In my eyes, they are as much to blame as Trump.

In reply toRe: msg 8
BWArtist

Oct-7

I haven't been able to figure out what these guys were doing on July 4th 2017 in Moscow. Their enabling seemed to get stronger after they got back home...

YWN666

Oct-8

In their arrogance, they are doing this in plain sight.  That prison bus is going to be filled to capacity.