Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Who should be the Democratic Party nominee in 2020?   The Serious You: Politics

Started Sep-9 by Showtalk; 974 views.
Song~ (_Song_)

Sep-14

I usually end up voting against the person I disagree with the most.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-14

A lot of people do.

Alfi (THIALFI)

Oct-7

Gabbard abd Steyer have qualified for the October debate.

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-7

Is there time for them to build a following?  It seems like the top contenders have much more money and support than the rest.  Bernie Sanders’ health scare probably cost him the chance to win the primary, if he still had one.

ANNMTM

Oct-8

That's too bad in both cases. Gabbard may as well run as a Republican.  As for Steyer, oh, yeah, let's have another billionaire who knows nothing about government.

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-8

Gabbard could never get the Republican nomination for president and why would she want to?  She’s not a Republican.  She should stick with her current job.  Steyer kind of emerged out of nowhere.  He doesn’t have much name recognition as a politician.

ANNMTM

Oct-8

I'm old and don't remember exactly what made me feel this,but it was more than one quote from her that did it. If I can find them, I will post them.

• Edited October 8, 2019 8:40 pm  by  ANNMTM
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-8

I forget things sometimes when I read a lot at once, don’t worry about it.

ANNMTM

Oct-8

Still, it's annoying. I want to back up what I say. Ugh

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-8

I found a few possible reasons.  She has maybe three opinions that are not extremely liberal and the DNC was trying to push out of the presidential race last summer for criticizing Kamala Harris.