Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Was Trump wise to fire John Bolton?   The Serious You: Politics

Started Sep-10 by Showtalk; 344 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Sep-10

Was Trump wise to fire John Bolton?
  • Yes, Bolton is a dangerous man5  votes
    27%
  • Yes, Trump deserves loyalty in his advisers3  votes
    16%
  • Maybe, I'm not sure1  vote
    5%
  • No, Bolton kept Trump under control1  vote
    5%
  • No, it was all about egos3  votes
    16%
  • No, Bolton was an excellent adviser2  votes
    11%
  • Other, please explain3  votes
    16%
Yes, Bolton is a dangerous man 
Yes, Trump deserves loyalty in his advisers 
Maybe, I'm not sure 
No, Bolton kept Trump under control 
No, it was all about egos 
No, Bolton was an excellent adviser 
Other, please explain 
BWArtist

Sep-10

There is something wrong with Trump inviting the Taliban to Camp David in September. Very disrespectful.

I can't stand the warlike policies Bolton stood for. But if nothing else, he is a staunch ideologue and I don't see him as the guy that will go along with anything Trump dreams up. Did Bolton quit or get fired? His convictions tell me he resigned before Trump could fire him. 

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-10

I don’t know, the story is strange.  Supposedly he offered to resign and Trump said, We will talk about it tomorrow. Then he found he had been fired.  But he says he resigned.  So, who knows?  That comment by trump was strange and I am trying to figure out why he said he was going to invite the Taliban.  I don’t think he ever would have, based on past comments by him so why say it?  

WWW3
Staff

Sep-11

1. tRump is not wise in any circumstances. If he were wise, he would not have "hired" Bolton in the first place.
2. I have no sympathy for Bolton and am glad to see him gone for now. (The proverbial bad penny)

In reply toRe: msg 4
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-11

I should have added more options. Looks like the answer is “Other.”   This was one of the strangest stories I’ve seen. Also, looking at the latest stories, did he quit or was he fired?  I’m not sure.

Song~ (_Song_)

Sep-12

What WWW3 said.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-12

Thank you for your opinion.

Georg4good

Sep-22

That's the wrong question. Bolton didn't do anything we didn't expect him to do. Trump knew what he was getting and now he just became aggravated.  Question should have been wad it wise to hire him. Although the absolute real question is . What's wrong with the American voter. 

Butchking

Sep-22

Yes, he was fired. President Trump gave him the easy way out, by telling him to resign.

Yes he quit. He resigned as ordered.

YWN666

Sep-24

The more people he fires, the more people there are who are likely to throw him under the bus.