Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

If Trump Were Born Poor,What Would He Now Be??   The Serious You: Politics

Started Sep-11 by BWArtist; 1540 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
kizmet1

Dec-5

He would be running his own business.
A family friend has the exact same birthday. Several wives, the first a foreigner he met Europe while in the Army. He had enlisted. He started his own repair business when he got out. Lost track of him after that.
  • Edited December 5, 2019 2:12 am  by  kizmet1
BWArtist

Dec-5

I don't see  the president repairing anything  , whether he's rich or poor. In fact, most all of his problems to date  are caused by breaking the emoluments rules of his job.

kizmet1

Dec-5

I don't know what he does in his spare time, if he has any. What I was getting at is that someone with the same birthday took on the challenge of running a business.
ANNMTM

Dec-5

He golfs. He watches Fox. Apparently, he has a great deal of free time.

kizmet1

Dec-5

Who hasn't golfed? So stupid. Going out and spending several hours pushing a little ball around the grass. I tried it Not a bit of exercise connected to it, imo.
Showtalk
Staff

Dec-5

I haven’t! 

• Edited December 5, 2019 10:03 pm  by  Showtalk
kizmet1

Dec-5

LOL. I wonder if Tiger Woods pumps iron in his spare time?
ANNMTM

Dec-5

Some friends and I went to a driving range once (not my idea). I was sooooo sore the next day from hitting a bucket of balls. It surprised me. Otherwise, no interest in golf.

kizmet1

Dec-5

I tried a few practice swings and then went on the course. It was a singles event hosted by a woman with a bf who golfed. We finished the course with me asking myself why do so many people play golf and why is it on tv?
ANNMTM

Dec-6

Oh, on TV=watching paint dry. No, thanks! To each their own, though. Many people love it.