Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are Impossible Burgers bad for us?   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started Nov-26 by Showtalk; 1136 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Nov-26

Are Impossible Burgers bad for us?
  • Yes, they are engineered in a lab and contain GMOs1  vote
    16%
  • Yes, the contain wheat0  votes
    0%
  • Yes, they contain yeast0  votes
    0%
  • Yes, they contain soy protein isolate which is a highly process byproduct0  votes
    0%
  • Yes, all of the above3  votes
    50%
  • No, they are better for us than meat0  votes
    0%
  • I don't care, I like them0  votes
    0%
  • Other2  votes
    33%
Yes, they are engineered in a lab and contain GMOs 
Yes, the contain wheat 
Yes, they contain yeast 
Yes, they contain soy protein isolate which is a highly process byproduct 
Yes, all of the above 
No, they are better for us than meat 
I don't care, I like them 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Staff

Nov-26

ANNMTM

Nov-26

I haven't heard of them, so I said other.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Showtalk
Staff

Nov-26

I have but I haven’t eaten one.

WWW3
Staff

Nov-27

I literally go years without going to a fast-food burger joint because the garbage they serve (regardless of brand) is a tasteless grey mush that bears very little resemblance to hamburger.

I have had BK's Impossible Burger and it's infinitely superior to any of those mush burgers.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Showtalk
Staff

Nov-27

We don’t have BK so I haven’t been able to try one. I went to a specialty burger place but they were like $12 there and I wasn’t that hungry so I skipped it.

PIAltd

Nov-28

Yes, as every year, as always... local shops and online, last year I bought TRAPCODE SUITE from RedGiant 50% off or even more..

kizmet1

Dec-2

Typical American invention. Turning beans into something that is not all that healthy. Nothing like getting a yeast infection in the colon and stomach.
Showtalk
Staff

Dec-2

It sounds horrible but a vegan friend loves them. Funny thing, she sells a nutrition program.

kizmet1

Dec-2

I have read a lot of cookbooks from around the world. I have also had a lot of treatments using herbs and acupuncture to get rid of what American prescrtiption drugs have done to me. I ended up being healthier with much less money being spent. It made me realize we really have created lousy eating habits and drugs with very unpleasant side effects at a very great expense if we have insurance. This is my experience with drugs, diet and doctors. Hope many others have turned out better.
  • Edited December 2, 2019 8:35 pm  by  kizmet1