Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are Impossible Burgers bad for us?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Nov-26 by Showtalk; 1946 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Dec-30

Winter produce usually comes from hotter climates where employees are not treated as well as they are here.  

kizmet1

Dec-30

I know that but it should not be purchased by US corporations if it doesn't have quality control and the Chinese vegetables did not, along with the dog food and pacifiers. I am not sure but it was something like the original plastic dinner plates were made of.
Showtalk
Staff

Dec-30

More chemicals.

kizmet1

Dec-30

Yes, some very toxic.
Showtalk
Staff

Dec-31

I ate a Beyond burger.  It tasted like a burger but it was red and looked like raw meat.  I couldn’t look at it too closely while I was eating it.  I won’t do that often as I’m not sure it’s that good for us.

kizmet1

Dec-31

It has textured vegetable protein (TVP)in it. Personally, I feel that is more processing than I want in a meal.
One thing that is good straight out of the package is the konjac root if bought in an Oriental market. It comes wet. It is used in that weight loss plan an actress (Holly)and her football dh are doing ads for. The food is shirataki noodles. The weight loss plan is gluccomanin. It mixes with liquid in the stomach and kills appetite.
Showtalk
Staff

Dec-31

It sounds terrible.  

kizmet1

Dec-31

The konjac? You just use it in Asian food like any other noodle. It is not meant to be a main course.
Showtalk
Staff

Dec-31

Oh, ok.

kizmet1

Dec-31

Not much taste to it.