Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are Impossible Burgers bad for us?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Nov-26 by Showtalk; 2804 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Dec-31

I added two new polls. Be sure to vote.

In reply toRe: msg 51
Showtalk
Staff

Feb-13

I saw a similar fresh vegan burger made out of pea protein in a market.  It looked just like raw meat, but it had more calories and fat than beef.

Song~ (_Song_)

Feb-14

Impossible burgers are pretty much like all other processed foods. While they might be better than eating red meat they still have a lot of preservatives and crap in them that aren't great. Better to make your own veggie burgers at home and skip the additives.
Showtalk
Staff

Feb-15

I agree, although if I was going to go vegan I probably wouldn’t want to try to eat a meat like patty.  

Song~ (_Song_)

Feb-17

I think it could help people that are trying for health reason wean themselves off of red meat. For someone that is already vegetarian or vegan not so much...

I tried an Impossible burger once. It didn't taste bad but it didn't impress me enough to eat those over what I can make at home.

Showtalk
Staff

Feb-17

It was kind of creepy to eat a veggie burger that looks like raw meat.  I also prefer my own cooking.

BWArtist

Feb-25

I finally went to try one out. It was ok, but nothing I would order again.The best part was all the vegetables and sauce on top of the burger.

I see this as a long term solution for Burger King when real beef becomes much more expensive to produce. . Eventually an 8 dollar burger will be considered cheap.

Showtalk
Staff

Feb-25

Fast food is supposed to be inexpensive to make up for poor quality.  Or less quality.  It’s not like a burger ever looks or tastes like real hamburger. They always seem to have fillers.  I stopped going to fast food places, except when I stopped to try one.  But they are not low calorie.