Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What do you think of Meghan and Harry Brexiting the Royal Family?   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Jan-8 by Showtalk; 1689 views.
kizmet1

Jan-20

Could be. As a lighting technician on tv with years of steady work on at least 2 series I would think he would have a nice nest egg?.
Showtalk
Staff

Jan-20

If he worked steadily and saved it.

kizmet1

Jan-20

I think he worked steadily. Not sure what he did with it. I know that NYC and LA have high costs of living but I should think that those who work on popular series would get paid well to work. Lighting is a very important part of series.
Showtalk
Staff

Jan-20

The media doesn’t portray a very good image of him.

kizmet1

Jan-20

No, they don't.
ANNMTM

Jan-20

Sadly, yes.

In reply toRe: msg 66
kizmet1

Jan-21

Tonight the news showed Meghan walking through a BC park. She had 2 bodyguards, her 2 dogs on leashes and Archie in a carrier strapped across her chest. She looked happy and relaxed.
Showtalk
Staff

Jan-21

I don’t hve a link but Diana’s former bodyguard was interviewed. He has been out of the royal family for a long time, but he reaffirmed that Meghan was completely unprepared for the pressures of Royal life.  Given that Harry doesn’t like it either, this decision makes more sense the more I read about it.

kizmet1

Jan-21

Diana's death left Harry with a lot Of emotional wounds. He doesn't want his child to go through that.
BC is a beautiful place to bring up a child. It has become a crossroads of many nationalities and ethnic backgrounds. I think they will enjoy living there.
  • Edited January 21, 2020 9:49 am  by  kizmet1
Showtalk
Staff

Jan-21

She lived in Canada before and has friends there.  She had no social network in the UK.