Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are you staying home more to avoid COVID-19?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Mar-12 by Showtalk; 798 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Mar-12

Are you staying home more to avoid COVID-19?
  • Yes, of course11  votes
    40%
  • I'm staying home when I can, but I am not cancelling anything important1  vote
    3%
  • A little, but I need to shop, work or go to appointments6  votes
    22%
  • No, I am following my regular schedule but washing my hands more6  votes
    22%
  • Not really. It doesn't seem to be serious here3  votes
    11%
  • Other0  votes
    0%
Yes, of course 
I'm staying home when I can, but I am not cancelling anything important 
A little, but I need to shop, work or go to appointments 
No, I am following my regular schedule but washing my hands more 
Not really. It doesn't seem to be serious here 
Other 
kizmet1

Mar-12

I went to WM earlier and saw the Costco lot full like Christmas Eve, at 9:30am. I am there now and it is a mob. Lots of tp in the carts. Didn't hear the guv speak earlier but either she or something POTUS said today caused it. I was here earlier in the week and everything was pretty normal. I ran out of chicken legs and thighs for making soup.
  • Edited March 12, 2020 2:33 pm  by  kizmet1
Showtalk
Staff

Mar-12

My Costco was packed a week ago. Not even a single parking spot.  I went to their competitor and they were out of TP and water, but had plenty of paper towels. Now stores are out of hand soap.  I don’t understand, don’t people keep emergency supplies on hand for things like hurricanes, tornadoes or earthquakes?  I have chicken in the freezer, and some other main dishes items.

kizmet1

Mar-12

I live alone but I always buy the large size of everything for freezer and washing. Just commonn sense on how to be economical.
Costco keeps restocking as I watch today. Maybe due to being start of latest sale flyer?
Showtalk
Staff

Mar-12

They can only restock if the items have been delivered.  Mine didn’t get deliveries. But that was last week. It might be better this week now that they know they will run short.

kizmet1

Mar-12

That must be what happened here. .I know that there were a few clerks I spoke to who were very happy to have had the day off.
Showtalk
Staff

Mar-12

I am sure they were. My market had four people on one aisle stocking shelves the other morning. Their delivery was late.

kizmet1

Mar-13

Costco had a major warehouse as it has delivery. They must have a huge warehouse.
Showtalk
Staff

Mar-13

They should have a central warehouse fo a number of stores.

kizmet1

Mar-13

They must here. We have 5 branches just in my area.