Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Will the 2020 Summer Olympics be cancelled?   The Social You: Interactive

Started Mar-21 by Showtalk; 218 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Mar-21

Will the 2020 Summer Olympics be cancelled?
  • Yes, they have to6  votes
    54%
  • Maybe, it's too soon to know4  votes
    36%
  • No, they can't0  votes
    0%
  • I don't know but that seems extreme0  votes
    0%
  • Other1  vote
    9%
Yes, they have to 
Maybe, it's too soon to know 
No, they can't 
I don't know but that seems extreme 
Other 
kizmet1

Mar-23

They are talking about it. With places like China and Italy being hit hard it may be hard for athletes to be in shape for the Olympics.
Showtalk
Staff

Mar-23

I didn’t think about that.  I was thinking the first should be under control by then but if they can’t work out at all, no one will be in shape, expect maybe distance runners, who can run alone.

kizmet1

Mar-23

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. So many athletes hav been preparing for it.
Showtalk
Staff

Mar-23

Yes, they have.

Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff

Mar-28

The Olympics have been postponed to 2021.Japan and the International Olympic Committee agreed on Tuesday to push the games to 2021. The decision came after multiple conversations between Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and IOC president Thomas Bach. This marks only the fourth time in the history of the modern Olympics (which dates back to 1896), that the Games are being
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Showtalk
Staff

Mar-28

I didn’t know they were rescheduled. It’s a good plan. By next summer we will all be more than ready to watch.