Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How will you manage with out haircuts this month or longer?   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started Mar-22 by Showtalk; 2765 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Mar-22

How will you manage with out haircuts this month or longer?
  • My hair will get longer7  votes
    36%
  • I will cut my own hair5  votes
    26%
  • Someone else I live with can cut my hair for me1  vote
    5%
  • I have long hair so it doesn't matter1  vote
    5%
  • I just got a haircut before we were told to stay inside, so it won't get too ...4  votes
    21%
  • Other1  vote
    5%
My hair will get longer 
I will cut my own hair 
Someone else I live with can cut my hair for me 
I have long hair so it doesn't matter 
I just got a haircut before we were told to stay inside, so it won't get too ... 
Other 
kizmet1

Mar-22

Called twice for appt but no one called back. Must have closed for spring break and stayed closed?
Showtalk
Staff

Mar-22

When did you call? They are all closed now for the virus.

kizmet1

Mar-22

About 2 weeks ago. It is a school. Must have been spring break. Called again a week ago. Then it dawned on me. I have not checked anywhere else as this place is very handy.
Showtalk
Staff

Mar-22

You may have to wait until we can all go out again.

kizmet1

Mar-22

Yes. I am keeping my eyes open for anyplace that is open but at the same time all may be closed due to close contact needed.
Jeri (azpaints)

Mar-28

Think I'll try Pinks solution and let my husband use the dog clippers on me.  Can't go out, so no one will see me, right?

Showtalk
Staff

Mar-28

Well, I don’t know.  The only Pinks I have heard of is a hot dog stand.

Jeri (azpaints)

Mar-29

She's a rock artist.  My daughters favorite.  I love some of her songs plus she trained with Cirque de Solie so does a lot of a robotic rope stuff in her act.  Great to watch.

Marlin (LINLEE)

Mar-29

My sister has cut my hair for years. She lives within sight of me and I have continued to visit on the weekends. So getting my hair cut won't be a problem.