Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How will you manage with out haircuts this month or longer?   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started Mar-22 by Showtalk; 6172 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

May-25

There are shades of red.  I was deep auburn, so red.  A friend of my daughter was Carrottop.  I've heard ginger when reading about Prince Harry, Lol.

MEDDLY

May-25

Actually, it doesn't show because mine is curly and I've been losing hair for a decade now.

Yeah, my 15 year old self whole-heartedly agreed.

When she died, Michael "Propofol" Jackson's untimely demise stole the headlines.

The 1970s. I wish I could know what I know now as how things would unfold, and go back to that age and I'd have done a few things differently.

But yeah. That was the era of blow drying and CFC based products to get that hair effect.

Showtalk
Staff

May-25

I bet it was fun when people weren’t being rude about it.

Showtalk
Staff

May-25

Curly hair looks good uncut for a longer time than straight hair does.

Jeri (azpaints)

May-25

I remember it as an affectionate nickname.  Much better Red in public than "baby girl" that my male cousins stuck me with in high school.  Nothing like walking down the school hallway with a boyfriend and hearing "Hey, baby girl" shouted at me from the FFA room.

Showtalk
Staff

May-26

At least you had cousins in school with you.

Jeri (azpaints)

May-26

Two sides to that coin, but overall, yes a good thing.