Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is your favorite reading material   The Curious You: Your Polls

Started Apr-16 by Jeri (azpaints); 3134 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Apr-22

No, they won’t.

kizmet1

Apr-22

I guess no one will ever know the truth but me.
Showtalk
Staff

Apr-22

I guess so.

MerlinsDad

May-4

I voted for mystery novels.  My second choice would be history, especially WWII era.  My third choice would be good historical novels, like the Hilary Mantel trilogy about Thomas Cromwell. 

Showtalk
Staff

May-4

I did to, if I voted. I need to check.  I usually try to vote in other people’s polls but not my own

MerlinsDad

May-4

I think we've talked about our mutual love of mystery novels.  Have you read the Mantel trilogy?

Jeri (azpaints)

May-4

I love mysteries.  Especially English ones.  I loved Michael Connelly's Bosch series and got my husband hooked on Amazon'S original Bosch series.  My cousin is a history nut, was a history teacher/coach before retiring.

MerlinsDad

May-4

I like the Scandinavian mysteries.  In fact, I try to read from as many nations as I can.  Not all of them are good, but it's fun to see what a mystery novel is like in other nations. 

I like Bosch.  I don't own a telly, so I am only familiar with him in print. 

Do you read history books and historical novels, too?

Jeri (azpaints)

May-4

No.   No history for me.   Have you read the Three Pines series?  I bet you have... Louise Penny?  And I like J M Dalgliesh (spelling). Oh, and Hillary Greene series.  I just finished the final book in the series.

MerlinsDad

May-4

Yes.  I love Louise Penny's work. 

I think I have read one by J M Dalgliesh .  I don't remember which one.  I know I liked it, but can't tell you why I didn't pick up another.  I like Kate Atkinson. 

Haven't read anything by Faith Martin. 

I like Tana French.