Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What kind of mask do you wear when you have to come in proximity to others?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started May-14 by $1,661.87 in cats (ROCKETMAN_S); 4282 views.
kizmet1

Jun-17

Rocketman needs one. I have two.

I have some of those masks.

MerlinsDad

Jun-28

I had a box of n95 masks which I wear while hauling wood chips so I don't have an allergic reaction to molds or fungi in the chips pile.  Now I wear them when I go out, which is only to the grocery and to see the retinal surgeon. 

I ought to check and see if N95 masks are even available outside of a medical facility, or if they are still rationed and "unobtainium".

Because that is VERY effective against allergens.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-29

Home Depot has them online.  So does amazon, but a lot of their masks are from China and get confiscated before delivery ( says she who lost $50 for undelivered masks)

Why are they being confiscated? For political reasons or because of counterfeits that don't work as advertised?

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-29

Counterfeits.  My son ordered two that were actually a piece of silky material with elastic ear pieces.  The actual mask was single layer only big enough to cover your mouth!  $60.  Advertised as N95.   

MerlinsDad

Jun-29

We certainly like ours.  I've had that box for several years.  I hadn't been able to use them because of physical limitations the past two or three years.  Now I can get outside and work wearing my N95 mask trying to fix the neglect of the past two or three years.   We also wear them to the grocery.  I had to have a flat fixed today.  We wore them, although standing outside, while they repaired the tire and remounted it. 

Good luck.   I hope you can find some.