Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What kind of mask do you wear when you have to come in proximity to others?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started May-14 by $1,661.87 in cats (ROCKETMAN_S); 3881 views.
Marlene (ms_lainy)

Jun-9

My ministers wife made some really nice and pretty masks for me, triple layer of some special material for that type of article, I'm very pleased with them, when I go out I wear one with rubber gloves, soon as I get home into the washer it goes along with my clothes, gloves are taken off inside out and into the trash they go, straight to the disinfectant hand wash and spray my shoes down with lysol I sit them on the back porch to dry.

Quite an ordeal but I only go out about twice a month.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-9

It sounds like you have it all figured out, though.

kizmet1

Jun-10

How much Lysol do you have ? Where and when did you get it? Are you close to running out yet?
kizmet1

Jun-10

I now have a commercial cloth mask. It must be all synthetic. Everyone in the stores must have one as we all walk around with out noses showing since the masks are very warm to wear, even in AC. My new one reminds me of a hot pot holder with loops on it.
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-10

I have a commercial one now, too and it is much more comfortable plus has a washable filter and the mask is washable.  Downside cost and wait time...ordered 4-11, arrived TODAY.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-10

Mine has a snug fit, but the elastic is wearing out.  I can’t find more elastic to switch it.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-10

What kind is it?  I need to do something different. I’m surprised at how many people have professional style masks.  I saw a few mother’s with children who had very nice child sized masks on, so they must be able to buy them somewhere.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-10

It's made by Brave New Look, but trust me, it takes forever to get their product.  I had ordered a shirt from them years ago and it took almost three months!  I mistakenly thought they had got their delivery issues resolved but nope.  Took two months!

kizmet1

Jun-11

That is too long to wait. Glad you finally got it. Which is the most comfortable?
kizmet1

Jun-11

Where is the elastic used? Can't you get some in a fabric store or dept?
Buy some undies and cut elastic off them. Kids might be cheaper.