Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What kind of mask do you wear when you have to come in proximity to others?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started May-14 by $1,661.87 in cats (ROCKETMAN_S); 4268 views.
kizmet1

May-14

Can you post a picture of your mask? I just found a blue plastic one that seems to be very pointed on the end, like for a mole. It needs some sort of cloth or paper over it and it used to have straps that stretched behind the head. I don't know if it is leftover from when my mother had surgery many, many years ago or if I bought it to get ready to spray paint or refinish furniture.
Showtalk
Staff

May-14

Then I need to carry one of those with me to test droplet sizes. Or I would if I was not joking.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-14

As long as it does not have the piece that exhausted your breath. Remember the point of wearing non medical masks is to protect others from you.

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-14

I voted other - I have not had to come within 6 feet of others for more than a few seconds. When I go back to work I will need to wear a mask while in the building. Still waiting on that. 

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-14

lol lol lol

Disposable Dust and Protective Nuisance Mask

You'll be happily void of nuisances!

This is delightful. Imagine all sorts of scenarios where you COULD be bothered by something but you just slip on the protective nuisance mask and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH like a warm bath and a glass of wine!

Showtalk
Staff

May-14

The N95? People are not supposed to use them unless they are actively working in the medical field, but many people already own them for different reasons.

Showtalk
Staff

May-14

Funny,  you and I have similar senses of humor. I don’t know why I missed that when I posted it.  

Kid (Kidmagnet)

May-14

lol

I could have used that while riding the bus last year!

Showtalk
Staff

May-14

A mask or a nuisance barricade?