Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are you Comfortable with Trump taking Malaria Drug?   The Serious You: Politics

Started May-18 by BWArtist; 4497 views.
Showtalk
Staff

May-19

Maybe they affect a minor portion of the population.  Maybe they are coincidences.

BWArtist

May-19

Showtalk
Staff

May-19

Why don’t they want a cure?  Millions of people have taken this drug over a long period of time but no one ever tested for side effects until now?  I think the story is much more complicated than we realize.  For one thing, Trump suggested it and no one wants him to be right about anything.  For another it’s cheap, It is available and it means we would not need the other more expensive possible treatments they are testing. Never believe everything you read in the newspapers.  If anyone is concerned, they can always say no.  There is so much about it in the news now, it would be hard to avoid the controversy.

kizmet1

May-19

This article is dumb. Do they think Trump is getting his drugs from the black market or something like that? Doesn't an MD prescribe and monitor anything and everything any POTUS takes?
  • Edited May 19, 2020 6:41 pm  by  kizmet1
Showtalk
Staff

May-19

Yes, everything is prescribed by an MD.

kizmet1

May-19

Of course. I am sure all POTUS have the best drs around, especially if they were billionaires to begin with.
Before being elected Trump was on Oz with a letter from his dr. It said he needed to lose about 20lbs and he was on a cholesterol lowering drug. He had a good heart and a heatlthy blood pressure. He has never used alcohol. For the record, Clinton was invited but did not have time to show up.
BWArtist

May-19

Bring his doctor up to the podium and let the doctor speak about this! We are Trump's employer. We deserve a science based explanation!

• Edited May 20, 2020 2:04 am  by  BWArtist
BWArtist

May-19

Where is the doctor that supposed to work for our interest?

Showtalk
Staff

May-19

What doctor works for us?  Do you remember when Obama smoked cigarettes?  They are not healthy. It worried me that he was setting a bad example, and now there is a huge problem with kids and vaping. No one ever asked him about it, no one publicly criticized him. It was none of our business.  So, why is everything Trump does suddenly our business? Pelosi said he was morbidly obese.  He is not.  That makes me worried about her perspective.

kizmet1

May-19

What are you complaining about? You have never said anything nice about him. His possible impairment should make you happy.