Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are you Comfortable with Trump taking Malaria Drug?   The Serious You: Politics

Started May-18 by BWArtist; 4485 views.

It reminded me of a saying allegedly attributable to Will Rogers.

Some people learn by reading. Some people learn by observing others. Some people just have to pee on the electric fence themselves.

Marlene (ms_lainy)

Jun-9

I think it is rediculous to take a drug unless you really need it, why is he being a guinny pig? I just don't like it at all.

In reply toRe: msg 113
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-16

Good development:  Low-Cost Drug Improves Chances Of COVID-19 Survival, Study Shows

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dexamethasone-improves-covid-19-survival_n_5ee8d174c5b6add763186a96

Whoot.  I didn't get booted, Showtalk!

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-16

Yay!  I’m more concerned about your booting problem than the medication at this point, LOL.  

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-16

Um, booted to sign in page just now when I tried to reply. I have no idea at this point.  It was great earlier.

kizmet1

Jun-16

I recently read something like that about the Columbia River by a place called "Bridge of the Gods. A lake broke through and became a river.

I'll have to research that too.

There's several places in North America where melting glaciers unleashed a gigantic sudden flow at the end of the Ice Age.

Oh, check this out, speaking of Ice Age:

https://xkcd.com/1732/

It's a "35 foot long picture"

kizmet1

Jun-16

Columbia River is one of them.
I used to go rafting near an ice cave the size of a garage. Only once was it thawed out on a hot summer day.