Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Will you go to a restaurant for a sit down meal?   The Real You: Personality Poll

Started May-30 by Showtalk; 1548 views.
Marlene (ms_lainy)

Jun-9

My girlfriend and I ate at our favorite restaurant yesterday for lunch. They were disinfecting, social distancing, but it has always been a very clean place and also very popular, they had every other table filled and put us in the big dining room, it was so nice :) felt so special to be there. All the waitresses had on masks and gloves, clean aprons. Food was to die for.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-9

I haven’t tried that yet.  We are supposed to go out only with people from our own households, which makes it hard to meet friends.

Marlene (ms_lainy)

Jun-10

My friend and I have been together since all this started, I helped her with moving and groceries etc. I just geared up and went over and picked her up, she was all geared up and off we went, after lunch we shopped then home to unload our bargains and get a tall glass of iced tea and cool off, it was so hot out. It was special to get out for a change.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-10

It’s good to have one person you are safe with and can go out with now that your city has opened.

kizmet1

Jun-10

What about masks? Did you walk in wearing them? Wear ones in car or in home together?
Marlene (ms_lainy)

Jun-10

Oh yes, masks and gloves plus, they took our temps when we got in the door. we took off the masks to eat but we had them back on when we left the restaurant. I put my clean mask on before leaving the house and wear it till I reenter my house.

kizmet1

Jun-10

An optician here opened up as soon as governor allowed. She has a chain link fence as a door and no one can get into the room without having their temperature taken. She is inside tge grocery store. I wonder if her rent was continued while business was closed?
Marlene (ms_lainy)

Jun-11

Now that some places have opened there is another out break of the virus, we now have more than twice as many cases here than we had, I'm trying to be as careful as I can.

kizmet1

Jun-11

I wondered about the virus spreading after I saw all those pictures and articles about spring break all over the warmer climates. Pretty reckless
Marlene (ms_lainy)

Jun-11

Yes, all these rioting people and party people are just ignorant or don't care about their life, I'm staying away from all of them.