Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

You Need to Read this   Knock Knock - Off Topic

Started Jun-4 by Jeri (azpaints); 214 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-4

Not political but I know how much you love to read and he is a terrific writer.  His description of the day Gabbi was shot will take your breath away.  I chuckled at almost every paragraph.

Showtalk...bet you'd enjoy this too!  Again it's not political.  It's a mini autobiography of how he became an astronaut, met Gabbi, his experience learning to fly.  

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2019/04/15/transcript-mark-kellys-comments-paid-speaking-jobs/3455790002/?fbclid=IwAR30P9GADi3x2v-chiX7VLVBfOj9zI-kcDtygwB_hQWwykGT0kImW5mzdko

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-4

Hope you enjoy this.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-4

I think you might enjoy this, he's a great writer!

kizmet1

Jun-4

I enjoyed this very much and I agree he is agreat writer.
The whole time I was reading and laughing I was thinking how nice it is they found each other and how nice they are still together, in spite of her arttraction to that other man she had a picture of. :)
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-4

Thank you.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-4

BONO!  I'd be attracted to him, too, if I were 20 yrs younger.  One of the most impressive resumes of helping people you will find in the music world.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-4

Did you get a chance to read it?  It will make you laugh!

kizmet1

Jun-4

He was a great man for her to have a picture of. No doubt they have become closer. I am glad.
MerlinsDad

Jun-26

Very interesting.  Thank you for posting.

It's comforting to know that we live in a democratic republic (or whatever term you feel appropriate to describe our political process) where an individual can have the intensity and spirit to aspire to making the world a better place.