Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Welcome to Arizona   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Jun-6 by Jeri (azpaints); 8263 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-9

I will try to keep you busy here.  Busy minds stay healthier than bored ones.

Showtalk said:

Um, that is already kind of the case with one possible nominee. They would just plug in the VP candidate

That's kind of what I thought - they'd plug in the VP candidate, but I wonder if there is a governing document that properly flowcharts the process.

Jeri (azpaints) said:

I think if the "president elect" dies or is unable to be sworn into office, then VP becomes President elect. If they both are unable I have no clue. If the VP elect is unable, the president elect nominates a new VP. I suspect somewhere is a chart that shows it all... I also suspect the Speaker,of the House would be involved somehow.

Surely if there's a proper flow chart, or some set of governing documents, then they should be out there somewhere to look up and download.

Indeed, I kind of suspect that we are nearing the "absolute maximum rating" of chaos intensity before catastrophic failure.

https://www.njr.com/electronic_device/semiconductor/design/technical-guide/absolute-maximum-ratings.html

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-9

I agree.  A very hot button

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-9

Thanks!  I was wrong, too.  Interesting procedures 

Now that is an interesting twist, fairly well analyzed.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-9

Yes because the person wasn’t elected yet, so the normal chain doesn’t apply.

Alfi (THIALFI)

Jun-12

Rest easy, sweetie, it's Jacksonville, FL.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-12

Saw that last night, but he's holding a rally here tentatively set for 6/23 at a church.  I need to check into that more, I was only listening with half my brain when the announced it.  McSally desperately wants him to visit.