Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Should Michael Pack be Allowed to Make US news Agencies Partisan?   The Serious You: Politics

Started Jun-19 by BWArtist; 100 views.
BWArtist

Poll Question From BWArtist

Jun-19

Should Michael Pack be Allowed to Make US news Agencies Partisan?
  • Yes4  votes
    50%
  • No3  votes
    37%
  • Other?1  vote
    12%
Yes 
No 
Other? 
In reply toRe: msg 1
BWArtist

Jun-19

New Conservative Media Chief Dismisses Heads of U.S.-Funded News Outlets

The moves by Michael Pack, an ally of Steve Bannon appointed by President Trump, raised concerns that the news organizations would become partisan.

MerlinsDad

Jun-20

My immediate response is how do we stop it?  My second response is what has become of the Republicans in the US Senate?  They have failed the United States repeatedly.  Without taking time to study this issue beyond the attached link, my first opinion is that in order to restore sanity to the world, we must assure that we don't have a Republican Senate in 2021.

More later when I've had a little more to study and think about the implications of the Senate's repeated support of tyranny and authoritarianism. 

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-20

The article title is deceptive.  I thought it referred to U.S. news outlets, but it’s talking about foreign outlets and it’s a political decision rather than a commercial decision.

BWArtist

Jun-20

Remember Radio Free Europe during the cold war? Now it's supposed to represent the  Voice of America. Always in a nonpartisan way. Now with this new guy, he is a proven propagandist and Steve Bannon is his mentor. 

This guy doesn't represent my voice of America to the international world. Do you agree with that kind of messaging in behalf of you? I don't even get your opinion on this one.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-20

I did not state an opinion. I don’t know much about those radio outlets. I need to learn more, then I can respond.  I’m still not sure what he did.